Retro fit HID kit (everything except housings)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn... Im gonna shoot myself in the head later... But im taking the family 2 the lake in july, vegas in august, my sons bday in september so Im making it rain left in right over here...

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why not try to retro them in the tahoe?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes they will but w/ modding. As do all retro projects. Its a really good deal, surprised no one has got on it.

OP
OP
Midgetclown

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why not try to retro them in the tahoe?

Didnt really feel like tackling this project again. Once i got the tahoe i didnt have any patience and wanted to just slap in a plug and play kit to get it over with.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

They arent specific for any vehicle as a retrofit so theyd pretty much fit into anything if you can figure it out. NBS would be alot easier than an obs too mainly because its alot easier to take the headlights off and adjust them rather than have to bolt em in and un bolt em to adjust.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before? Dont throw them out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yote1