Resource for brakes 2004 gmc Yukon slt 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AustinRealtorJeff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
Where or who is the best online vendor to source reasonably priced full brake kit front and rear pads, rotors, etc for 2003 GMC Yukon SLT 2wd?!
Thanks!

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been putting R1 e line slotted rotors with their scorched pads on everything ive owned for years. damn good brakes. you can find em of ebay when you buy fronts and backs they normally offer a % of some sort off too. replacement pads are cheap too. rotors are not china made junk either.

1707354399108.png

Last edited by a moderator:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m running GMT900 spec’d dual piston front brakes, power stop branded calipers, and drilled, slotted rotors. Pads were powerstop but last time around I couldn’t get those cuz I wanted to get it done quick so I picked up duralast branded carbon fiber ceramic pads and they have performed just fine as did the pads from powerstop. Rears are powerstop calipers and drilled/slotted rotors as well but GMT800 spec since those are already dual piston brakes. Pads were inexpensive this time around sourced from autozone. When I first stepped up to the bigger diameter rotors and dual piston calipers I sourced all powerstop parts from rock auto.com and was pricey but not horrendous especially for all new stuff

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dlshort21