Replaced Front Autoride Struts...Neet Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fife2001

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, so on my 2009 Yukon Denali I have the Autoride suspension. I have had the 'Service Suspension System' light for a couple weeks. I inspected the system as I learned from another thread. I noticed the front right strut was leaking pretty bad. So today I replaced both front struts. (Still need to get alignment)

So I have not heard the pump since the light started turning on. But when it did run it was short and not very loud. I have thought to this point that, the system was saving itself since it detected a problem?

I have looked for the fuse that controls the pump, but I have not found it. All the other forums seem to refer to 00-06 Denalis and the RTD fuse. Should my fuse be labeled RTD as well?

So what should I do next? All the connections look good. Do I need the dealer to reset the system or do they need to run a diagnostics test?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
pump does not do the front only rear. Make sure to check both rear electrical harnesses are on teh shocks clipped in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan