RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I made it home from marina del Rey, which is right by Venice beach area, a little bit ago where I picked up tires. About a 3 hour drive but made longer coming home by stupid freeways and traffic jams. I really don’t understand why the freeways turn into parking lots on a Tuesday in the middle of the afternoon, WTF! Ok....
Anyways, so far I’m really diggin the new nitto tires! They are very smooth! As expected they make a little noise at highway speeds, but for the size and tread pattern, they’re pretty quite for this type of tire. Nothing to complain about. Once I turned the music back up I didn’t notice it. Cornering up the mountain was really fun. I felt so much more planted on the road. I will be for sure sticking with this size! No noticeable loss in MPG so far. And according to my Navi system in my head unit, the speedometer is only about 2MPH off which is a big plus too. I’ll grab some all around shots in the morning when I get wheels and tires all cleaned up before heading off to work. And I’m loving the new stance! It’s awesome! My Denali looks so rad now! :chewie:

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I will also add no clearance issues whatsoever. A little close, like a half inch to the bottom of my bumper skin, but it clears.
My 275/60’s rubbed on my mudguards when I first got my sierra, took them off asap, no problem at all now.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
But now you have no mud guards...... lol
They do more damage around here than good anyway, yeah you’ll get mud or water splashed up on the truck, but in the winter salt and moisture gets behind them where they attach and causes rust. Better to take them off and just wash it, I don’t go thru no crazy mud anyway, and looks way smoother without them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kkkkpppp