RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I haven't been around here much lately. Work has me pretty busy these days. constantly on the go. Anyways haven't done anything mod wise for the last few weeks. Got spark plugs done a few weeks ago. small maintenance in the next week before I leave to head out to Vegas again for a few days. But I decided I neeeded a mod to add in too. Following suit with @95escahoe, I ordered a magnaflow muffler off amazon. Got a good deal and prime 2 day shipping. Picked it up this afternoon. Gonna get that thrown on over at the Jeep shop next Wednesday. And then I also ordered an MBRP tip to change up the end of the exhaust. Gonna check out having it ceramic coated tomorrow, possibly a color change with that ceramic coat. Trying to go away from some of the chrome. Gotta change it up every now and then!

View attachment 183470 View attachment 183471

Still haven't gotten mine on cause this exhaust tip I got off EBay has been a nightmare lol waiting on the 3rd tip to get here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will definitely be posting sound clips once it's done. Lol. What's wrong with your tips? @95escahoe ?

Well the first one came damaged had a slight dent in one of the tips so sent them pics they sent another one out, so compared it to the EBay post and realized it was slightly different so measured it and it was 2.5 inlet not 3 so contacted them and the replacement order was based off the pics not the EBay listing which makes no sense to me, so they sent out a 3rd tip which won't be here till the 29th lol and on top of it all the 2nd tip wasn't even the same as the incorrect tip it was a 4" inlet 7" outlet slash tip for a diesel truck lol

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the first one came damaged had a slight dent in one of the tips so sent them pics they sent another one out, so compared it to the EBay post and realized it was slightly different so measured it and it was 2.5 inlet not 3 so contacted them and the replacement order was based off the pics not the EBay listing which makes no sense to me, so they sent out a 3rd tip which won't be here till the 29th lol and on top of it all the 2nd tip wasn't even the same as the incorrect tip it was a 4" inlet 7" outlet slash tip for a diesel truck lol

Dang that sucks! No bueno! Well I hope it works out soon!
Yes as Brett said the magnaflow is part #12599

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205

Latest posts