rear windshield hose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buicfrank

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone tell me or where to obtain the routing of the rear windshield washer hose? From firewall to rear window. Have used compressed air to blow it out but still clogged. Thank you. Frank

Grace

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone tell me or where to obtain the routing of the rear windshield washer hose? From firewall to rear window. Have used compressed air to blow it out but still clogged. Thank you. Frank

Grace

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Related question. 2003 Yukon XL. Past 2 years rear windshield hose has disconnected 4 times. Have had it "fixed" 3 times. Lasts till I have used it maybe 6 times. Told by one mechanic it is a "poor design". This is very frustrating, winter weather can cause inability to see out rear window and the wiper cannot clear without washer fluid. I do not have the ability to replace the line myself. Have any of you experienced this? What would be helpful to tell mechanic?Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
513Tahoe