Rear pillar strobe lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
whelen-outeredge-pillar-for-2013-chevy-tahoe-closeout-25.jpg 5383854748_9b1e7819f3.jpg Looking for a pair of rear pillar strobe lights and rear spoiler lights like these from Whelen.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You seem to be going towards impersonating a police officer but not in a very stealth way......

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You seem to be going towards impersonating a police officer but not in a very stealth way......

Actually, there was a story around here (but maybe that's NM) here you can actually drive a "police car" as a private person (except for forward facing blue lights or something like that.). Here it seems to be the behavior of the driver/person, not what he drives... of course, it's probably vague enough to get yourself in trouble.

Ron

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your honor, I'd like to submit evidence from TahoeYukonForum.com, referenced as item A.

OP
OP
Eod1

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
You guys are funny. We all are impersonating police officers in a way. We all drive ppv's. How much over board you go is up to the owner. Or the vehicle is a work vehicle never the less they all draw attention

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz