rear lower control arm mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
my prices are allways lower shipped just like on the trailblazer ss spohn items or any spohn items

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
once i have them in my hands ill put up pricing.

OP
OP
candyman74

candyman74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
once i have them in my hands ill put up pricing.

ok i found your trailing arm relocator mounts on your website, my bad. now what do you do for the front of the rear trailing arms, i have seen a few where they have another mound under the frame. do you offer those as well? thanks

OP
OP
candyman74

candyman74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update my bad after looking at the truck again it is the upper trailing arm. so the next thing is how do i take care of that cause its rubbing on both sides, drivers side more than passenger. if i move the rearend over with the panhard bar then the passenger side is going to rub. so would 1/2 inch spacers and thinner tires fix my problem

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
update my bad after looking at the truck again it is the upper trailing arm. so the next thing is how do i take care of that cause its rubbing on both sides, drivers side more than passenger. if i move the rearend over with the panhard bar then the passenger side is going to rub. so would 1/2 inch spacers and thinner tires fix my problem

I thought so.....thinner tires my friend it's the only solution. The spacers will work as long as you never plan on lowering your truck below the fender because I don't think you'll be able to tuck with spacers....could be wrong though.

OP
OP
candyman74

candyman74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought so.....thinner tires my friend it's the only solution. The spacers will work as long as you never plan on lowering your truck below the fender because I don't think you'll be able to tuck with spacers....could be wrong though.

thanks i need tires anyway so looks like next spring. what size should i go with 295, 285? wheels are going to get a powder coating also to match the truck.

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
thanks i need tires anyway so looks like next spring. what size should i go with 295, 285? wheels are going to get a powder coating also to match the truck.

I'm running 285/40's and it's tight...... If you don't mind less sidewall you could go 275/35/24(I think they make that size).......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n