Rear Climate Control Display Button 2022 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hannamg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone had to replace the button for the Rear Climate Control that’s at the bottom of the dash next to the Rear AC on/off button in your Tahoe? Cannot find one to purchase anywhere.

OP
OP
H

hannamg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your answer is “out of warranty”? I’m not worried about the warranty - just trying to find where to buy the button replacement.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
H

hannamg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those don’t match mine actually. It says Rear Climate Control on the button. I’ll find a pic. And honestly - I’d like to just find the one button, if that’s possible.

#10 in the image

Attachments

• IMG_4723.jpeg
    IMG_4723.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 4

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but you’re not going to find spare buttons. You’ll need to buy the full unit. New one from a dealer or online parts warehouse, or a used one on EBay. You can deconstruct it and get the button you need. At least you’ll have spares of all the other buttons should you need them…

OP
OP
H

hannamg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but you’re not going to find spare buttons. You’ll need to buy the full unit. New one from a dealer or online parts warehouse, or a used one on EBay. You can deconstruct it and get the button you need. At least you’ll have spares of all the other buttons should you need them…
Thank you. At least I won’t continue to waste time looking for one now! Hate to spend >$100 for one little button.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. At least I won’t continue to waste time looking for one now! Hate to spend >$100 for one little button.
Yeah, keep an eye on E-Bay - might find a control unit for less - just not a lot of them out there yet... just curious, what happened to the button on yours?

OP
OP
H

hannamg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Actually, it was loose when I drove it off the lot. I was able to just pop it back in & thought it was fine. Apparently it wasn’t and it must have popped off again. With kids climbing in and out who knows if it got picked up with their stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts