Rear cargo all weather mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tspear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anybody have a rear cargo liner that has the holes cut so the third row seats can be in???? What kind is it? Where did you buy it? I would like to have an all weather mat in the back so that the third row can be folded up against the back of the captain's chairs. Thanks for the help.

wmgood64

BILL
Reaction score
I have weathertech no holes though i take it out when i put the seats in!! I would rather have a waterproof one for when the seats are out! Pretty sure i seen ones notched for the third row seats when i was shopping for mine!

CPMS

Reaction score
I bought the weathertechs from 4Wheel Parts, about $120 if I remember right. Ed was good enough to take some pics of his when he put them in his Hybrid. Here's the link (you need to scroll about half way down the page) :

http://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/f69/husky-floor-liners-19951/

You need to do cut out the holes yourself. The mat comes solid but it's obvious where to cut. I actually haven't cut mine yet, took the seats out for a camping trip right after I bought the mat and haven't put them back in yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenK