Rear Bucket Seat Center Console Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Two Tahoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to this forum. Just picked up my 2nd Tahoe, a 2012 LTZ black. I have a question about the GM accessary rear center console. Does anybody have one and how hard is it to install? It says its removeable, how do you remove it? Do you have to drill holes in the floor? Any help will be appreciated.

OP
OP
T

Two Tahoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just received my rear seat center console today and the instructions say " Instructions for installation are available through GM Service Information (S.I.) within the Accessories manual section specific to the vehicle for which you purchased the accessory". Does Anybody know how to get this info? Help:emotions122:

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should be very easy just drop it in the middle and if there is specifications for bolts then do it if not your done I would think it would have velcro underneath though instead of bolts

doubletapdrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received my rear seat center console today and the instructions say " Instructions for installation are available through GM Service Information (S.I.) within the Accessories manual section specific to the vehicle for which you purchased the accessory". Does Anybody know how to get this info? Help:emotions122:

You have to be a GM employee. If you shoot me your VIN and email address I can get the S.I. bulletin for you.

OP
OP
T

Two Tahoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, I contacted the dealer and they e-mailed me the instructions. I think that is BS. They sell you the accessory, but they dont want you to install it. Anyways the new console looks good, and I like it because its removeable.
:cheers:

njracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I contacted the dealer and they e-mailed me the instructions. I think that is BS. They sell you the accessory, but they dont want you to install it. Anyways the new console looks good, and I like it because its removeable.

Can you post up some pics?

Thanks!

doubletapdrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah I agree. It's an LPO option which are supposed to be a dealer installed option. But then again so are the all-weather floor mats and I think most people with a pulse could install those!

moosehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I am looking for something like this for an 05 Denali.
Is there something like available for that year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You have to be a GM employee. If you shoot me your VIN and email address I can get the S.I. bulletin for you.

Hi, can you please email me a link to install the rear center console as well, I just purchased one and no instructions anywhere. dont even know what size bolts i need for it?
thank you,

MCAT069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did yall get the console from? I just got a 2012 Z71 and was looking at buying one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6

Latest posts