99 tahoe Updated seats and center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpw0589

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I'm looking to update my seats front and back. I'm interested in getting 2016 to 2019 seats and center console. Possibly captain chairs in the rear as well. Does anyone have any information on how this would work? Direct fits? Modifications needed to be made or can be bought?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no personal experience in this area, but my thought is that there are body significant changes with each generation of truck. My thought is that you may have the best chance to look at the 2000-2006 generation of truck for perhaps the closest match. Also, I think that @OR VietVet believes that the best seats from a driver's standpoint are the 2000-2006 generation.

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks up OBSoutpost.com they have all the seat brackets made that you would need, kinda pricey, you’ll probably spend over $2k for the seats and brackets when all is said and done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts