Rear 12 plug doesn't work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rod jones

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Forum. I have a question ??? I own a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LT. I bought an small compressor to keep in the tahoe just in case. Well, I was attempting to air up a low tire and it stopped working, I thought it might be a fuse in the compressor but, It turns out that the 12 volt plug at the rear doesn't have power ??? does anyone know where the fuse for the rear 12 volt plug may be ???

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Forum. I have a question ??? I own a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LT. I bought an small compressor to keep in the tahoe just in case. Well, I was attempting to air up a low tire and it stopped working, I thought it might be a fuse in the compressor but, It turns out that the 12 volt plug at the rear doesn't have power ??? does anyone know where the fuse for the rear 12 volt plug may be ???
I don't know which one it is offhand but it should show it in the owners manual, or just check them all with a meter, you only have to probe the outside legs you do not need to pull them out to check them.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo