RE Audio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLMoses

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been thinking of putting two 12" woofers in my 2 door hoe....I've heard alot of good from RE's...is this true? also if i do go with RE's what size box do i need to have to put them in...ported...sealed...just the same ole questions i think that most people that doesnt know much about this stuff will ask...every time u ask the local stereo shop about an install its always a different price....and different information that people get..so i dont really trust them that much.
thanks guys...also are the RE amps any good?

Last edited:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
RE was originally made by Scott Atwell, whom now owns Fi Car Audio.

Box and power depends on which line of the RE's you get.

Miami-Yukon

'96 Z71 YUKON 2DR
Reaction score
I had two RE 12's in a custom box in my '06 Silverado that sounded great! I'm going to go with one 10" RE in the Yukon because of the baby on the way and can't have to much pounding but still like my music!

They are good subs!

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

In fact I know have them in a standard 2 12" box for sale with a 1200 watt US Amp!!

For anyone looking!!!

$350 for subs and amp!!!

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have never used re or fi but i am doing a install in my 99 yukon that i will post pics later but i am putting 2 18" FI btls's with 2 USamps (re audio) 2000rms to each sub with 4 sets of re audio 6 1/2 components big 3 alts batt etc hopping it will be insane building it for my shop demo truck