Radio Display not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonesh529

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello my factory radio in my truck is out. Everything works fine its just the display. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the display or where I can find what is needed to fix it. I have the 6 disc radio (25782842). Anyone had this problem with their radio?

Last edited:

Islandrunner10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello my factory radio in my truck is out. Everything works fine its just the display. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the display or where I can find what is needed to fix it. I have the 6 disc radio (25782842). Anyone had this problem with their radio?

I am having the same problem with my factory radio on my 2011 GMC Yukon, checked the fuse, and it was good. Did have a loose ground wire, fixed that, and now the only thing that will light up when I push the Info button (top left of radio) is that the clock display will light up for 5 sec and shut back off. I can insert a CD, with screen reading "CD Loading" and then I can push eject with display reading "Ejecting CD" BUT IT WILL NOT PLAY CD OR POWER UP THE RADIO... Tried disconnecting and reconnecting battery again for 10 min.. but that did nothing...Any suggestions..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chslax10