Radio CD A/C panel gets hot to the touch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokiethebaby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
(2005 yukon sle with original manufacture 3-disc cd radio with bose speakers)

If i touch the flat parts of the panel its hot, cds will skip and are also really hot, this happens even if I've ridden across town 20 minutes,, anyone have this problem?

Ronr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
(2005 yukon sle with original manufacture 3-disc cd radio with bose speakers)

If i touch the flat parts of the panel its hot, cds will skip and are also really hot, this happens even if I've ridden across town 20 minutes,, anyone have this problem?
My 04 Denali with the Bose does the same thing. Today the radio got too hot and shut down. This is the first time for this. I wasn't paying attention as I had pulled over for a phone call and happened to look at the radio and had a message stating the radio temperature has lowered and able to work? (Something to that wording, I was in awe as I've never seen or heard of that). I've been wondering if there is a cooling fan issue? I believe I could hear a fan running in the past after the truck has shut off. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearfacemoon2212