Radiator leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the past couple mornings I have had a puddle of coolant on the ground under the pass side directly under the radiator, aslong as the lower radiator hose is fine it is most likely the tank or radiator has a leak? Anything else to look for? every coolant hose has been replaced in the last 2 years

Last edited:

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crawl under there and start lookin if if you got a puddle every morning the leak shouldnt be that hard to find or take off yer intake hose and the fan shroud that should make it easier to find it

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
rubber hose from rad cap mount to reservoir tank? the tank is part of the rad. they fasten to the end of the core. maybe uv dye it.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rubber hose from rad cap mount to reservoir tank? the tank is part of the rad. they fasten to the end of the core. maybe uv dye it.
That was my first thought, replaced that a few wks due to a leak like this it's tight and no drips from that, the lower hose looks dry has to be the tank and or radiator is bad

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its probably a long shot but you mite check the drain plug i know its on the drivers side but i remember when i changed my coolant that shit ran all over the place

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667