question about removal of plastic trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a plastic trim piece on the top of my rear hatch glass. I saw that the plastic trim has 3 screws and some clips holding it in place. I removed the screws but it didn't want to come off after that. Was hoping to have it color matched to my vehicle and figured it would be easier to remove it and hand it to the paint shop. I was thinking that it might be held in place with tape. Any suggestions or concerns would be great.

Thanks

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a plastic trim piece on the top of my rear hatch glass. I saw that the plastic trim has 3 screws and some clips holding it in place. I removed the screws but it didn't want to come off after that. Was hoping to have it color matched to my vehicle and figured it would be easier to remove it and hand it to the paint shop. I was thinking that it might be held in place with tape. Any suggestions or concerns would be great.

Thanks

I think I answered your questin via Private Message. Let us know if more help is required.

OP
OP
UGA Tahoe

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you did. I was just sending it out to everybody for added advice. But you answered the question anyways.

Thanks again

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbrown415

Latest posts