Question About Projector Headlights For '07 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Keith that is a damn good looking cut off! Projectors are so f'n awesome....

I know! Felix, these are the exact projectors that are in your Escalade, they just have a clear lens installed which gives it that super sharp cutoff. They really are awesome!

-Keith

kybball44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yukon HID Projector

Keith,

Where did you get the headlight projector set up? Is that something you did yourself? I would really like to get some help on doing this. I like the headlights that the poster bought from ebay but would like to make sure I have the correct projector lense that could be swapped out so I can use HID lights. Any guidance is greatly appreciate.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Keith,

Where did you get the headlight projector set up? Is that something you did yourself? I would really like to get some help on doing this. I like the headlights that the poster bought from ebay but would like to make sure I have the correct projector lense that could be swapped out so I can use HID lights. Any guidance is greatly appreciate.

Yes, it is something I did myself. It will take some work, but it is totally worth it. Try www.theretrofitsource.com They have plenty of projectors. I added 2006 Acura TL bi-xenon projectors to my moms 08 Denali. She couldn't be happier and they look great.

IMG_1229.jpg
IMG_1228.jpg
IMG_1227.jpg
IMG_1226.jpg
IMG_1235.jpg

DStockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone figure out how to make the leds be the only thing on when drls are on. I'm talking about the original aftermatket headlights in this forum.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know! Felix, these are the exact projectors that are in your Escalade, they just have a clear lens installed which gives it that super sharp cutoff. They really are awesome!

-Keith

Ah I see. I am thinking about buying the black flame customs retrofit projectors for my avalanche bc I love the projectors cutoff on my escalade so much. You did a phenomenal job retrofitting those lights in yourself!

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Keith,

Already mentioned but theretrofitsource is your best bet tons of info and installs done right I'll trust myself on a first try then someone who will rip me off..

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk