Putting Stock Wheels Back On The Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just slap them back on and youll be fine..

you can run directional tires the wrong way if you need to..i did on my kuhmos on my 22's on my bagged truck because i had some bad tire wear..they were run backwards for 5k and not a single issue..rain driving is the only thing that would be affected

OP
OP
onebadrado

onebadrado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey onebadrado,

What message do you get when you put on the wheels that dont have the sensors?
I get whole bunch of messages with wheels I have on now without the sensos and wanted to know which one is becasue of the sensors?
Thanx

i only get one message the one that shows that it doesnt know how much pressure is in the tire.. yellow icon on dash thats it..

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

I takes my stocks off every summer and don't mark what side or front or back and never had a prob

nie nice so im good to go then nice.. by the way just wait and see what i have in store for the 26's will have pics very soon i hope :mexsmoke:

OP
OP
onebadrado

onebadrado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok felllows here it is and you all are the first to know.. as you all know apart from the hoe i have, i have a show truck.. well after the last two nights of me and my best of friends workin endless hours on it here she is layin 26 inches..
rrrr-1.jpg
GetAttachment-1.jpg
i know you alll prolly thinkin, you should have left them on the hoe, but not to worry, the hoe will ride high again, very soon...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB12