Puttin a galaxy tab 2 7.0 in my dash!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
I'll probably go to the dealership and get some of those white clips, they always tend to get loose at the bottom of panel which is annoying. You could always put some self tappers, lol.
I would check online for a diagram or pics to know exactly where all the screws are located. It's always fun when your pulling on the panel and mistaking a clip for a screw and plastic cracks.

Yea we'l see tonight how it goes...I'm gonna make sure and take my time to do everything right while I'm puttin in the speakers because I never wanna take these things off again lol

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
Alright so I got a lot done today...I got both my front door speakers in (taking doors panels on and off was EASY :D) I got my tweeters in also. I wired up the PAC harness also to the speaker leads, crossovers, and to the factory harness. Tomorrow on my list, I have to get my eq wired up, which shouldn't be hard because all the rcas are just sitting in my center console, although I will have to run accessory, bat, and ground to it. Then last but not least I have to get my tablet mounted in dash and then tune everything up and hope that everything goes smooth the first time I test it out!

temporary_zps3cddb550.jpg

temporary_zps808b7440.jpg

temporary_zpse25122dc.jpg

temporary_zpscefe9ffb.jpg

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
:party33:So, how does it sound?

You happy with it

Sounds pretty damn good, about as good as you can sound using the 3.5mm lol But my speakers get LOUD I'm really happy with the pioneer comps and mb quart amp I went with. Only thing I have to do is get the tab wired to the cig lighter I didn't have time to do that today...Whats the easiest way to make it so that one of my two front cig lighters acts like retained accessory power?

Overall I am VERY happy with it I can't wait to start using it, its so much better than a regular double din !

Asylum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds pretty damn good, about as good as you can sound using the 3.5mm lol But my speakers get LOUD I'm really happy with the pioneer comps and mb quart amp I went with. Only thing I have to do is get the tab wired to the cig lighter I didn't have time to do that today...Whats the easiest way to make it so that one of my two front cig lighters acts like retained accessory power?

Overall I am VERY happy with it I can't wait to start using it, its so much better than a regular double din !

Not the easiest way but I'd remove it and splice to the pos and neg wires. Don't forget it's 5v for the tab.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Thanks just installed it lol I needed that!

That's the exact same wallpaper that got me searching for the app.
Couldn't get it to fit properly without it. Best music player I found so far is Player pro. The player pro widget looks great on the homepage.

Btw, good job. It looks awesome.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Gonna go and buy some Peel & Seal tomorrow and apply it to the doors while I install the speakers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
Not the easiest way but I'd remove it and splice to the pos and neg wires. Don't forget it's 5v for the tab.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

That's the exact same wallpaper that got me searching for the app.
Couldn't get it to fit properly without it.

Btw, good job. It looks awesome.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Gonna go and buy some Peel & Seal tomorrow and apply it to the doors while I install the speakers.

haha that's funny, thanks bro

I used protecto wrap when I put in my door speakers I love that stuff!

Also do you have any experience with Samsung kies? I HATE this program I can't get it to connect via wifi to the tab for my life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz