Putco Nite-Lux LED Foglight Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JayW

JayW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cool, I look forward to seeing your comparison of LED vs. HID on the low beams. I think the swap of the high beams is a no-brainer, but anxious to see that too.

damitchell

Reaction score
Yea,,,, they are pretty bright fogs for sure... will do shots from same locations once I get the new LED ones in...

OEM HID Lows and Halogen Highs

OEM Highs.jpg

OEM HID Lows

OEM Lows 2.jpg

OEM HID Lows and Putco LED Fogs

OEM lows and Putco LED Fogs.jpg

OEM HID Lows and Putco LED Fogs

OEM lows and Putco fogs 2.jpg

OEM HID Lows

OEM Lows.jpg

damitchell

Reaction score
Ok bad news for you Denali owners... guess I should have seen/connected the dots... the bulbs I ordered for the low beams.. (H11) do not fit the 2016 yukon Denali low beams. The Denali has HIDs with D3S 4 pin green connectors. I called Putco and they said they don't make one for my vehicle. I challenged them a little on their website and Amazon saying they would fit and they suggested their website is really a guide but we the end user has to know the connector pin type. Fair enough... should have known that I guess. No big... requested a RMA on Amazon already. High beam LEDs will be here tomorrow and will update you.

Ohhh,, fYI,,, if you take out the HID bulb,,, its a trick to get it back in... the tabs have on the lamp collar have to be aligned just right and flush in order for you to spin it clockwise a small turn to lock it in. If you have big hands... its tough...

OP
OP
JayW

JayW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts