Project: Blackout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mfdrookie516

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Had some issues with the Toyo's not balancing properly... ride was full of vibration and steering wheel shuddering. Have been working with the group I bought them from, so we finally ended up trading them out for a different set of tires. Went with Cooper Zeon LTZ's and went up a size to 275/60. With the 2" level, they're good to go as long as I'm going straight. When I turn, I've got some rubbing issues... so I'll be sorting them out over the next few days along with touching up the plastidip where they got scratched while they were dismounting/mounting the tires. Loving the look (and the ride quality!). They're a lot quieter than the Toyo's, look just as aggressive (if not more so?), but most importantly they balanced properly and ride so much better.

null_zps4c8e979d.jpg

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Running those on my truck but with ALOT let sidewall :)

OP
OP
mfdrookie516

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
I think I've found the grill I want to put on. Would have to paint it before I put it on, but I think it's the look I want. Would help if I could find a pic of a black one. Surely someone has done it. It's from Paramount Restyling, and has vertical bars instead of mesh, but it's the same shape and all.

42-0101.jpg

Here is a pic of it by itself-

71JsQq430mL._SL1369_.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
mfdrookie516

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
Took it deer hunting this weekend. Definitely see a difference in this and my old Sierra... That locker in the Sierra really made a hide difference in traction. Guess I'll be looking to improve function before I improve looks going forward

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
mfdrookie516

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
They're 20x9, 25 offset. Just slightly further out than stock. Heck, I was rubbing slightly with the factory size 275/55's without the level. Still haven't fixed the rubbing issue, not really concerned about it now. I just watch and make sure I don't go to full lock in reverse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted