Prices - Trade in, Sell or Keep - Tahoe LTZ / Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some advice here

Do 2015 Yukon Denalis have keep lane assist not just departure warning, CarPlay, and intellibeam headlights or did those options only because available in 16? Looking for these features as I either want to get into a ‘16 Denali or Tahoe ltz. I’m currently driving a 2015 Tahoe ltz that is missing these options. It’s pretty loaded up but missing 4x4, max trailering and electric side steps. It has about 33,000 miles and is the tungeston metallic color. How much do you think I could get for it? Trade in or by owner? Should I hold off for another year or two until the price drops some more on the 16 or will my 15 have plummeted by that point?

Thanks!

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are '16 options. They were not yet offered in the '15.

Rich16LTZ

Reaction score
I have all those options on my 16. Took 45 days to find one within 500 miles equipped like that in a decent color (not black or plain white) with lower miles. In Aug it was 55k. If you're not in a rush, selling to private party will get you the most out of your 15, you'll never get a "great" price from a dealer when trading. When figuring your 15's value, don't use KBB, use NADA or Black Book. Good luck!

JWBGMC

Reaction score
Need some advice here

Do 2015 Yukon Denalis have keep lane assist not just departure warning, CarPlay, and intellibeam headlights or did those options only because available in 16? Looking for these features as I either want to get into a ‘16 Denali or Tahoe ltz. I’m currently driving a 2015 Tahoe ltz that is missing these options. It’s pretty loaded up but missing 4x4, max trailering and electric side steps. It has about 33,000 miles and is the tungeston metallic color. How much do you think I could get for it? Trade in or by owner? Should I hold off for another year or two until the price drops some more on the 16 or will my 15 have plummeted by that point?

Thanks!
Why not consider a GMC Yukon Denali, which has the 6.2L engine and offers more features?

Rich16LTZ

Reaction score
Why not consider a GMC Yukon Denali, which has the 6.2L engine and offers more features?
other than the 6.2 what "more features" can you get on a Denali that aren't available on a loaded Tahoe LTZ? Personally, I didn't even look for a Denali over a Tahoe due to two things: 1. I don't like their front end 2. They were thousands of dollars more (5-7K)for essentially the same thing (other than the 6.2). Hopefully Chevrolet wakes up and offers it in future Tahoes other than the RST.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
other than the 6.2 what "more features" can you get on a Denali that aren't available on a loaded Tahoe LTZ? Personally, I didn't even look for a Denali over a Tahoe due to two things: 1. I don't like their front end 2. They were thousands of dollars more (5-7K)for essentially the same thing (other than the 6.2). Hopefully Chevrolet wakes up and offers it in future Tahoes other than the RST.
It is my understanding from a previous thread that a fully loaded LTZ is closer in price to a base Denali with the same options for less than $5000. I thought I had read it was something like $3500.
With that being said the 6.2l engine is definitely worth the upcharge if doing any type of towing.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Right now you can get close to 15k off a 17 Denali with 0% APR for 72 months!

OP
OP
T

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t really want to spend more than 3-5k on top of whatever I get for my car..whether that’s the trade in value or for sale by owner value. I would assume my car is around 40-45k so I’m really looking for a fully loaded ‘16 Tahoe LTZ with electric side steps for 50k. Has anyone seen these out there? Would love tubgeston metallic too!

Rich16LTZ

Reaction score
I don’t really want to spend more than 3-5k on top of whatever I get for my car..whether that’s the trade in value or for sale by owner value. I would assume my car is around 40-45k so I’m really looking for a fully loaded ‘16 Tahoe LTZ with electric side steps for 50k. Has anyone seen these out there? Would love tubgeston metallic too!
With the options you want, I doubt you'll find any at $50k, unless it's got a lot of miles on it. In a quick, nationwide search, the best I saw was right at $54K, staying below 20k miles and I'm not sure any of them were fully loaded. Like I said above, it took me 45 days to find mine and at the time it was a steal at $55k. Good luck searching!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123