Post your Bikes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that didnt take long....lol

nah... ready to do another one.. its been going from shoot to shoot its only stayed in my garage ONE night since i finished it lol... i get it back from Overdrive Audio on weds and thurs Paint Pros is taking it to Biketober Fest for a contest and to get shot by blingRocket.. i have these 4 bikes i really wanna build .. once i get them out of my system ill settle down and keep my 5th lol

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JUST TOOK ANOTHER FIRST PLACE TODAY!!!

This time it was StuntWars Lakeland!! First place PRO build

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JUST TOOK ANOTHER FIRST PLACE TODAY!!!

This time it was StuntWars Lakeland!! First place PRO build

Hey, I know your friends with Ed up at Overdrive Audio... But he's posting on myspace it's his bike...

Didn't know if you knew or not.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I know your friends with Ed up at Overdrive Audio... But he's posting on myspace it's his bike...

Didn't know if you knew or not.

hes my dude... its who i bought it from...and... i dont have ANYTHING titled in my name.. so all my stuff is on the builders pages or who its titled to..

especially stuff i build to sell since i usually only have them a limited time and you can only legally sell two of your own vehicles a year...

this site isnt local and doesnt point directly at me so im a little more liberal with my wording on here.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hes my dude... its who i bought it from...and... i dont have ANYTHING titled in my name.. so all my stuff is on the builders pages or who its titled to..

especially stuff i build to sell since i usually only have them a limited time and you can only legally sell two of your own vehicles a year...

this site isnt local and doesnt point directly at me so im a little more liberal with my wording on here.

That's what I was thinking, but just making sure... I figured it was his old bike ( i remembered him trying to sell it). I do the same and have friends that do the same with their vehicles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts