Police issues!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

994door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cops dont have ticket quotas but there is a fiscal quota it is in the budget for the next year the money is counted already and when they are behind that is when they have a push on "public safety"

bai78

Surviving
Reaction score
Don't be an idiot. If he wrote you the mud flap ticket in the first place, he thought you were a douchebag to begin with. Not saying you are, but he's the one writing the infractions. Furthermore, you'll never get out of a ticket by proving that others are breaking the law too. If you get a speeding ticket, you won't get out of it by saying that everyone else speeds too, unless the judge thinks you're hot. You have to prove a fault in the method of detection. If you get an excessive noise ticket, you aren't going to get out of it by proving that your sport bike is louder. You're only going to piss the judge off.

Perhaps you've learned your lesson in respect for authority? Even if the authority is a total ******....

I have to disagree.....got cited for no front license plate & went to court. When called, I said there are at least 5 vehicles in this parking lot alone that do not have front license plates & that we should go outside to look. He said "good point" and dismissed the ticket. There were no court fees to pay either!

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few options for you...I like option #2, my first truock I bought had ption #1

Attachments

• Sam-Mud-Flaps.jpg
    Sam-Mud-Flaps.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Front%20Mud%20Flap_GM_2500-WEB.jpg
    Front%20Mud%20Flap_GM_2500-WEB.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
so what would you guys think if a cop,just one cop..NOT the one that gave me a ticket but a cop in my town gave between 62-67 (im not exactly sure) tickets in one day...well he is in my town oh JOY for us i feel so much safer now!! kinda makes people not really too keen on cops!
i WILL be getting mud flaps on my rig. also i do have respect for people and cops but they have to give it back or it stops after the first sentence. thats just my way.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so what would you guys think if a cop,just one cop..NOT the one that gave me a ticket but a cop in my town gave between 62-67 (im not exactly sure) tickets in one day...well he is in my town oh JOY for us i feel so much safer now!! kinda makes people not really too keen on cops!
i WILL be getting mud flaps on my rig. also i do have respect for people and cops but they have to give it back or it stops after the first sentence. thats just my way.

Doesnt bother me. Wonder how many arrests he made on those stops for other things? Would be a lot of paper work though. Dont break the law and you will be fine. And just have a good attitude in general will help

magnahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know in MA if you have commercial plates or a lift you need flaps, I have a really loud exhaust but the cops can't do anything because it passed inspection so everything is street legal, as long as my sticker is current I'm set. I don't have a problem with cops their just doing their job. Plus I passed a State Trooper doing 50 in a 30 yesterday and he smiled and waved. It wans't on the highway so I don't think he really cared, around here they let the townies deal with it.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I will ask my buddy about this but a friend of mine has a K5 lifted 8 inches overall and has gotten harassed about mud flaps a few times. He always gets the ticket thrown out though because of some clause that states the law applies to trucks and not SUV's. I don't know obviously if the law is the same for you up there but I will check into it either way for you.

greenchevy94

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mud flaps are a common violation, and people get them all the time. If you handled it better you probably could have gotten out of the both tickets. The noise violation is crap, but thats what happens when you respond w/ a smart answer.

You bunch of bacon Lovin' *******! **** The Police! Since when did the police go from public service to public harassment.....All they do now is generate revenue by ******* with innocent people....I think their time would be better spent dealing with real criminals....Is this what our world has come to....******* Mudflaps! That officer is too scared to deal with real criminal, so he uses his tin badge to pick on the honest hard worker....Yall need to get your heads straight or this world will get worse!

Is it 2012 yet?
Reaction score
My heads pretty straight someone has rage issues I would almost gurantee you would not say this to the face of a peace officer in Texas if you did well it would be fun to watch the video. Final 90% of cops are good hard working people my brother being one if you realized the criminals you want busted so bad that get caught over your idea of a stupid stop you would quit complaining. Most individuals that have an issue like yours with cops is due to repeat offending and not wanting to take responsibility for his or her actions in
life.

greenchevy94

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My heads pretty straight someone has rage issues I would almost gurantee you would not say this to the face of a peace officer in Texas if you did well it would be fun to watch the video. Final 90% of cops are good hard working people my brother being one if you realized the criminals you want busted so bad that get caught over your idea of a stupid stop you would quit complaining. Most individuals that have an issue like yours with cops is due to repeat offending and not wanting to take responsibility for his or her actions in
life.

Just tell me where your brother lives....You don't know me to well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildvv