Plasti-dip glossifier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
UPDATED: I have 2 cans of glossifier that are new never used. I bought them, but decided not to use them. I paid $10 a piece for them, I will sell singles for $9 shipped to the lower 48. PM me if ya want them or got questions.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
If it was the pearlizer or white i would get em... Glws tho

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does the gloss work? Would I be able to put it on after I already dipped something or does have to be at the same time? How many coats need to be put on to get the gloss look?

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
You can put the glossifier on afterwards just make sure it's nice and clean obviously.
This is gonna give you the normal glossy paint look more satin but it is a big difference from the matte look dip has!

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Thanks Josh, Cody, I am not sure how many to use to get a solid gloss look. I used 4 coats for my rims when I used the matte black. I would say at least 2-3 for sure. See what their website reccomends maybe. Cody, your rims look awesome now that you dipped them! Looove the look.

I will sell these single as well. I will update the main post.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Updated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo