Pismo 9-20-09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice pics man!

Thanks

Awesome pics bro, and your truck is badass:cheers:

Thank you. Always nice to know people think so :Handshake:

:ehcapt:

oh...bad ass...not too far then...The guys of Cali are trying to get a meet going on in Pleasanton, California on the 25th of this month I do believe...******* I think...you should come out if its still going on

hmm...Well the truck isn't really in the greatest driving condition after this weekend but if it's still going on, I may try and head up there. I get off of work at 6.

Nice pics! Is that Will's truck in front of you? I can't tell because the pic is so blurry :crazy:

It was reallllly foggy... but yes that's Will's

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O ok. How the mud graps hold up on sand? Never seen them on anything but mud.

They dig...hard...Not a fan of this tire...I've gone through 2 sets of them as well. I can't really talk too much shit about them though as they did really well. I was rolling around with 45-50psi most of the time without any issues. When shit got rolling I dropped them to 20psi and had absolutely no issues. I've had them down to 8-9psi before and they were excellent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10