pioneer xm or sirius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy23

JUST QUE DOGGING!!!!
Reaction score
Anybody here using a Pioneer 4400 or 8400 with the Xm or Sirius addition. If so,,,does it meet to your likings? Is it worth it? Im going Ebay crazy now and thinking about purchasing it. Ubt of course I want to consult those on forum before I doanything? Appriciate your responses!!:smokin:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I ******* love Sirius XM. I've had it for years and when you travel alot through state lines and normal FM radio stations are constantly changing, it's nice having a consistent and clear station via satellite radio. If you do get it, tune in to Jason Ellis on xL Faction... he's ****** hilarious.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my 08 tahoe I had the flagship pioneer nav... after I sold it I went with factory nav in the avalanche and escalaade. Big mistake. Definitely go aftermarket. The factory nav sucks ass. It's outdated, slow, and archaic :imo:

OP
OP
chevyboy23

chevyboy23

JUST QUE DOGGING!!!!
Reaction score
Hmmmm interesting. I'm debating it. Trying to figure if its worth it for me. Wide selection of music but I can only listen to so much.

FISHUNT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got XM and love it. But like Frank if I had a bunch of music on my phone there would not be very much need for it. I don't store music on my phone so I'm at a loss. Plus you can call them and talk them down on their price....I did. I'm not paying what they want for it. Hope this helps.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have thousands of songs on my iPhone 32GB phone and still use XM daily... variety is nice ;)

mike1944

Full Access Member
Reaction score
XM is great on cross country.

GM Nav is really crapola. Numerous rants on here about it. Get one of the units with Garmin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts