pioneer appradio anyone have yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaotik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well im finally over my truck getting broken in to and ready to put another double din in i do miss my pioneer z130 bt but being im a mac addict i found this radio on pioneer's website and i think in gonna give it a try

any thoughts or comment please feel free to reply

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/AppRadio

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aye, I was also looking it over.

First rule of thumb with new electronics, never buy 1st gen unless you like to torture yourself.

Its got horrid reviews everywhere...

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks cool... but I agree with the other guys, wait until they come out with a 2nd gen and have a lot of the bugs out... then check the reviews at that time...

OP
OP
K

Kaotik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i just snagged a used one off ebay for 277 shipped so ill give it a try i really just wanna get another dd in there and hopefully for christmas the wifey will get me the kenwood 9980 hd double din i just moved in to my new house with garage so i dont have to worry about it getting broken in to again

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buddies shop got one to test.. the interface was ok. but slow and the screen was small for the $$$ the AVIZ - Z120 is a much better model......

OP
OP
K

Kaotik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had the z130 in my truck loved it until some ass stole it

OP
OP
K

Kaotik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well got the radio today i have it hooke dup on my bench and so far i like it it takes a little getting used to but all in all not bad for the price i grabbed it for only thing i dont like is no remote im waiting for my amps and subs to come in so i can install everything at once

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well got the radio today i have it hooke dup on my bench and so far i like it it takes a little getting used to but all in all not bad for the price i grabbed it for only thing i dont like is no remote im waiting for my amps and subs to come in so i can install everything at once

Let us know how it turns out! Hope it works good for you!