pictures of a 00-06 yukon or tahoe with 22 inch wheels and a 2/3 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

preal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all. Could I please get some pictures?? I have a 2005 GMC Yukon slt 2wd with 22s. I just ordered a 2/3 eibach pro stings drop. Keys on the front and springs on the back. Curious to see what it will look like. Thank you in advance

OP
OP
P

preal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my yukon now

Stock height. I am getting it lowered on tuesday and will post up the results.

Attachments

• DSC00327.jpg
    DSC00327.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 93

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you will want the rear to come down more. Ive replaced lots of those rear springs with belltech or djms over the years.

OP
OP
P

preal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, I am starting to realize that as I read through all these threads. I wish I had found this site earlier....Lots of good info. What can I do to lower the rear more with the eibach springs?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
return the kit honestly. How much was the kit ie front keys/rear shock extenders/rear springs shipped like 250 bucks?

your better off returning it and doing the rear with a different spring to sit lower then spending another 175 bucks on rear springs

OP
OP
P

preal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yep, 250....lol. I'm on a budget. Just bought a house....But if this drop kit wont make it sit level, then you are right I should return it. I would'nt be satisfied. I would love to see some pictures of a similar set up though. If I do decide to return the kit, what would be your advice with my budget?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
did they sell you the shock extenders or no?

soemtimes its better to pay a little more to get the drop you want then allways saying dam i shouldnt have put this kit on

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you need shock extenders thats another 70 bucks.

return it i sell the 2/3 drop djm with shock extenders for $300 shipped and will ride nice and give you the look you want.

OP
OP
P

preal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, let me just double check if I am in the return policy date. I held on to the kit for a couple weeks pricing around for a good deal on a install. 250 of a install was the lowest I got.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Tony, thank you for all your time and help. I am going to stick with this kit and get shock extenders. I ordered that kit through drive wire and they will make me pay for the shipping back and a 10% restocking fee. Lost money.... I will hit up the users here for the best deal on shock extenders, if nothing comes up do you sell that item individually?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n