Pics of tahoe lowered 3/5 on 26's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm may have to look into that after I'm done building the tahoe
I'm looking into it too. Already have the bag kit...I'm just wanting an ART air management system...costs more than I have right now & it's was overkill for 2 lil assist bags...lol...

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Either this...

ARC1600.jpg

or...

arc200012589912354b0aae83a16ea.jpg

The first one seems reasonably...the 2nd one would be nice but is almost 3x more expensive...

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post holiday blues going on guys? Jets just all chill out and stop the shit talking. If you don't like someone just put them on your ignore list or take it to PM's.

OP
OP
W

Whatsup

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HAha no I didnt get banned. But mine maybe on your scrap list but I don't take out a loan or get financed to get what I have. Yours is pretty stock too bro

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
HAha no I didnt get banned. But mine maybe on your scrap list but I don't take out a loan or get financed to get what I have. Yours is pretty stock too bro

Good one bro.
Too bad it was financed for only a year you idiot and I don't have a credit line so there were no loans either.
And mine being stock is kind of funny too, considering my wheels/tires could probably pay for half of your Tahoe.
Got anymore to say???

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ dats a bad ***** right there! If I had a nnbs thats what mine would look like!
stock looking.. I call it clean and simple, less is more

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Just ignore the sophomoric commentary, your truck looks fresh so disregard the haters son. Now does anyone have something to add regarding a 3/5 on 6s?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just ignore the sophomoric commentary, your truck looks fresh so disregard the haters son. Now does anyone have something to add regarding a 3/5 on 6s?

max you will have one here shortly. Doing one hopefully this weekend my 3/5.5 set up. Custom Forgiato 26x9.5 3 piece with 295 25 26s which ive done before with no issues. Brand new 2011 Tahoe.

His 07 tahoe has the same drop and different wheels but same tire size I did about 2 years ago.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Nice! Be sure to post pics Tony, I love a nice set of forged wheels on these trucks.