PICS! Escahoe just got BLACKER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k gee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I'd loose the wind screens around the windows, but other than that I love it....almost as much as that whooty in your avatar. :hands:

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you mismatch the lug nuts on purpose??

Yup... keep the Good Balance of Chrome and Black. They are two different types of lugnuts which also give me more time to take aim. :)

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Looks great. I'd loose the wind screens around the windows, but other than that I love it....almost as much as that whooty in your avatar. :hands:

I'm like a Fresh Air Freak, I have the windows open all year round, need that to keep the rain out when I drive!

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

i need paint!!!! now!!! your shit looks really good.

Everyone needs paint ; ) I need paint and I already have. Wanna go to the bodyshop that did all the work before I got here and park her right in front with a sign DO NOT GO HERE and have them look over why...

Orange Peel, Bondo cracking thru, The leaking window (not no more) b/c they didn't seal it right....etc etc

Missed your phone call b/c I was at work...I'll return it tonight when I get off which is gonna be late fyi!

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking good. i like the hood and the caps was a nice way to set off those wheels

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking good. i like the hood and the caps was a nice way to set off those wheels

Thanks...is it tempting you for bigger rims ?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

looks good! but now ya need either covers for the tails or a smoked lens.(VHT)

I am deathly tired to respond bc its kinda long will elaborate in the am. Don't think I wanna stand ya up but we got the same idea :)

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good! but now ya need either covers for the tails or a smoked lens.(VHT)

No VHT b/c it never comes out shiny black like my paint. I want it to match.
I want to run LED tail lights, but I'm not sure how bright they will be Pre Tint and after. I have after market HYPER White bulbs in my reverse light socket in my OEM tail lights and it lights up the area good when backing up with my Back-Up Camera. I want to barrow a friends set of LEDS for a day or two before I make such move. But if I keep the OEM TL's I will tint em cept the clear platic box which is the reverse light part.

I just went to the bodyshop says...he's been busy and it won;t be ready till Wednesday. Tempted to take off my rear pillar posts and drop them off and say YOU OWE ME!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calabawak