Picked up this dope android head unit for my burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
What kind of happy horse s*h*i*t is that????? "Mad fat dog" is when you take that beef bone from my Chesapeake Bay Retriever....
It’s what my co worker who was in his 30s would say I guess that was the slang in his days lol where I come from we got more of the redneck slang
“crowd, what you doing now buddddd, whatcha say now capt?, drime, so quiet you could hear a natt fart to the cape, this crowds got some sense, son that’s sense right there smh”

Last edited:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at some Tesla dash’s for my Tahoe but I’m still rocking my old kenwood ddx3 and it’s perfect for my needs I do like how these new radios you can mirror your phone and get all the apps like YouTube up on it while your driving…. It’s pretty DOPE I’m from the sticks though so I’m usually behind on the new shit
IMG_3578.jpeg
This will be my next project along with fixing some odds and ends. I’ll be able to push about 10,000 watts if I wanted but I’m only planning on maybe 4-5,000watts
Borderline hair tricks hopefully

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if is it like android auto then it uses both

Bluetooth, but you can connect it via wifi

Interesting. I've only seen Apple Carplay via WiFi reserved for the really expensive HUs. Most use Bluetooth if wireless at all. There's a lot more wireless options available for Android, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo