Picked up my 6.0 today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoe03mm

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update

I got my cam back 216/220 114lsa .556int .547exh lift. Scott at Delta cams here in Tacoma, Wa was very helpful/knowledgable. He also let me borrow a pushrod lenth checker to make sure I get the right length.

ordered springs, lifters, oil pump, head bolts, harmonic balancer bolt, fel-pro gasket kit. More when I get my income tax this week. Pics when I get the stuff.

Last edited:

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my cam back 216/220 114lsa .556int .547exh lift. Scott at Delta cams here in Tacoma, Wa was very helpful/knowledgable. He also let me borrow a pushrod lenth checker to make sure I get the right length.

ordered springs, lifters, fel-pro gasket kit. More when I get my income tax this week. Pics when I get the stuff.

did you already get a converter? Yank has a special right now...Truck thruster 3000 for $550 shipped..i just picked one up

OP
OP
Tahoe03mm

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed them last week, still havent heard anything. I guess I'll call instead tomorrow or Friday

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed them last week, still havent heard anything. I guess I'll call instead tomorrow or Friday

ya calling them is your best bet..it took me 5 minutes to order mine on the phone..shipping today :hands:

takes them about 3-4 days to make them and another 4 for shipping..$550 is about 85 off their normal price and the TT is a great converter

OP
OP
Tahoe03mm

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wound up ordering a sc3000, lpp long tubes, and aeroforce gauge to add. I can't wait

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You will want to add a few gauges when you put a blower on there, especially a wideband.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Something that will monitor your AFR and Boost. I have a PLX DM-100/SM-AFR, Justin has a Cobalt gauges and LC1 wideband. Really it is up to you on the looks.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updates? Cant wait to start on my lq9, doing the same thing.

OP
OP
Tahoe03mm

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting on parts. They sent the wrong gasket kit the first time and I need the valve seals to put the heads back together. As soon as I get most the stuff and the heads back I'll snap some pics. I don't want to overspam the thread :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse