Picked up a new Grand Cherokee 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After searching for a new vehicle and comparing several different brands, models, options, etc, I finally decided on a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4wd. I was picky about the trim, options, color, etc so I had a hard time finding one locally and ended up buying one from out of state. Rather than spending the money to have the dealership ship it, wife and I decided to take a rental from Texas to Denver to pick it up and make a mini vacation out of it. I gotta say, I love it.
20180711_124948.jpg 20180711_124612.jpg 20180810_101004.jpg 15339184086451366130514684843922.jpg 15339186857922540568105751158148.jpg

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came out of lease on my '15 Denali and decided to look at a used Jeep GC SRT.
This would be our 7th Jeep and I have to say I was blown away by it!
Granted it's an SRT. But the overall quality and performance was very impressive.
I don't know if you have it in the Limited, but the 19 speaker Harmon Kardon stereo is impressive. Probably the best, well balanced system I had in a vehicle. My favorite was the George Lucas inspired THX system in a Lincoln I had. The HK is even better.

Enjoy!

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I came out of lease on my '15 Denali and decided to look at a used Jeep GC SRT.
This would be our 7th Jeep and I have to say I was blown away by it!
Granted it's an SRT. But the overall quality and performance was very impressive.
I don't know if you have it in the Limited, but the 19 speaker Harmon Kardon stereo is impressive. Probably the best, well balanced system I had in a vehicle. My favorite was the George Lucas inspired THX system in a Lincoln I had. The HK is even better.

Enjoy!
Very nice!! Growing up in the performance scene had me looking at a couple SRT models but the main reason for another SUV was because we go on a lot of road trips and the Tahoe just wasnt practical anymore due to the loud exhaust and horrible fuel mileage (600hp supercharged 6.0:)) and our other cars just aren't large enough for long trips. We needed something comfortable, quiet, decent fuel economy, and full of convenience features for long trips and this fit the bill, oh, plus the QT-II 4wd system for our camping and off-road ventures. I ended up with the Alpine upgrade instead of the Harmon Kardon. The 10-speaker Alpine option sounds good but I know the Harmon option is even more audiophile oriented and much better sounding! Also, the safety and convenience features and technology packed into these new vehicles these days are impressive to say the least. I've bought a couple brand new vehicles in the past and at the time I thought the new stuff then was cool. But now...wow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper