Picked one up...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hunter991

Reaction score
purchased a new Tahoe premier today. Went to buy a well equipped LT but ended up spending more. I tow a heavy ski boat so I wanted the auto leveling. Paid just over 60k on a window sticker of 72k. So far impressed. But right out of the gate I have a speaker that is screeching. Going in for its first repair.

Really like the heads up display and decent gas mileage so far. Looked at the 2017 expedition and just couldn't do it. The chevy styling is just so sharp. I will now be a regular here. I really hope this will be a good long lasting truck.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the new ride, but it sucks that it has to go into the shop already! :sad72:

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! Excellent choice.

I would not be able to do the Expedition either..I prefer the Tahoe to the 2017 or even the new style 2018 Expedition..I agree the Tahoe styling is a million times better.

Welcome from Miami Beach Chris!!

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats - I also took a peek at the Expedition before buying my Yukon and really no contest. Looks like Ford styled the 2018 more externally similar to the Tahoe/Yukon.

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats - I also took a peek at the Expedition before buying my Yukon and really no contest. Looks like Ford styled the 2018 more externally similar to the Tahoe/Yukon.
I'm 100% happy with our Tahoe, though the 2018 Expedition is going to be an impressive option. To me it looks like a 15% larger Explorer, with definite Range Rover cues as Ford has been doing lately. It will have the good Sync infotainment system and the Ecoboost engine, which is good when you live at 6400 feet as I do. It might not look as athletic as the Tahoe/Yukon, to my eyes, but definitely nice.

18epd_Gallery_35_1250.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700