Passenger Doors will not unlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slapshot27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon and the rear passenger doors will not unlock with anything electrical (key fob, unlock button, putting car into park). They lock normally and the front doors and rear hatch all work normally. I have replaced the BCM and fuses and still getting same result.. Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is frustration with kids. Thanks!!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
weird... we had the same problem occur intermittently with our 08' Suburban. Haven't taken it to the dealer just yet. Only occurs with the passenger rear door but rarely.

OP
OP
S

slapshot27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine started intermittently as well as slowly progressed to hardly working. In the last 5 months they actually worked once... It is very frustrating!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Door lock actuator is out. You need a new one on that door and GM will cover it if you're under warranty.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slapshot27 and SuperchargedSS,

I would like to look further into your situation. Could you please send me your contact information including a telephone number, VIN and the current mileage in a private message?

Thank you,
Caron, GM Customer Service

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Already took it to the dealer this morning. Replaced the actuator in the door (said it was getting dangerously low voltage readings or something), and they also replaced my THIRD chrome door handle. Those things snap like twigs. :nono:

Also had the oil changed too. :)

Good thing for GM Major Guard Warranty! :shake:

ltzhoe08

Reaction score
Already took it to the dealer this morning. Replaced the actuator in the door (said it was getting dangerously low voltage readings or something), and they also replaced my THIRD chrome door handle. Those things snap like twigs. :nono:

Also had the oil changed too. :)

Good thing for GM Major Guard Warranty! :shake:

Hey super.. Did you buy the extended warranty?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efdubs