Part # for sunroof gasket.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cheebs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 02 denali. The sunroof gasket is in pieces and caked in silicone. Anything I need to know besides the gaskets and clean out the drain hoses?

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gmpartsdirect.com to get the part# (buy wherever you like). Any rust areas where the gasket meets MUST be taken care of or you WILL have another leak. Sand and primer the rusted area takes care of it.

OP
OP
C

cheebs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
gmpartsdirect.com to get the part# (buy wherever you like). Any rust areas where the gasket meets MUST be taken care of or you WILL have another leak. Sand and primer the rusted area takes care of it.
It doesn't show a rubber gasket just the glass.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its #2 in the picture on their site but no part# listed. Call a gm dealership and have your vin ready and ask them for the part#.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
I hate that if the part doesn't appear to be available, they don't show the part number, Heck with the part number you can google it, and somebody on the planet is going to have one. or call you local GM stealership and see if they give you the right number, My local dealer ,when I was shopping for the remote start kit, he wouldn't try to match the price I gave him, and then he had the balls to tell me I didn't have the right part number. He hesitated when I asked him, well what part number is it? He was trying to throw me off, I ordered the correct one . be careful and do your research. Good Day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157