Looking for sunroof part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKeller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2021 Tahoe HC has the panoramic sunroof. On the sunroof, there is a wind screen that pops up when the sunroof is open. The arm that holds that screen up on the driver side has broken. Does anyone know where I can find that part? Or does anyone have an idea of what a dealership would charge to fix it?

OP
OP
J

JKeller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm at almost 55k miles, so it's out of the bumper to bumper warranty. The last 8 of the VIN are MR365405.

OP
OP
J

JKeller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Never got an email from the above poster. I suspect I probably gave my email to a spammer. Back to the original question: can anyone provide the replacement part number?

OP
OP
J

JKeller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. What sight did you get that off of? I think I'm actually looking for #8. It is the spring loaded piece that holds the air deflector in the upright position when the roof is open that I'm looking for.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. What sight did you get that off of? I think I'm actually looking for #8. It is the spring loaded piece that holds the air deflector in the upright position when the roof is open that I'm looking for.
https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/ - Disclosure - I will never order parts from these guys, their reviews are terrible. However, they have all the GM parts explode diagrams that you can reference to get the part number. From there I take the part number and either buy it at a place like Rock Auto or E-Bay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts