Painting the rim of a parking light housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the HID TYC headlight I got off Ebay from carpartnation. They sell for max $130. There is no "extra" cost for HID. I'm not to sure where you guys got the $200 number from.

The only complainant I have is as you can see the high beams are not HID's, which I was quickly told they never are. I think Hak's has a link though to get some bulbs that look like HID's for the high beam.

v011.gif

OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked my ebay account and I stand corrected...my bad.

Hak's post above is correct. Always make the offer for at the most $210, since he's accepting that right of the bat.

Worth every cent.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
do you guys have a night shot like at whats in front of you? mine right now are 2 like blobs right 10 feet in front of my truck lol.. my fogs are more efficient then the headlights.. HAHA damn cheap ass lights..

So is it worth to get the hids 210 or the other for 140 and get bulbs for it??

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
No pictures.

I have driven my brothers Tahoe and I do not know how the **** he sees at night. He drove mine and now he wants to get the same kit and install HIDs in his wife's Altima.

They are worth the money, only reason I am changing the HID kit is because I do not like the color, I have LED parking lights and they are bluer than the HIDs. The HIDs are 4300K and the LEDs are "comparable to 6000K HIDs". If I was running amber bulbs I would not mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16