paint finally getting done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will be getting pics to u guys as soon as i get them.......... i am still in germany sooo i cant just go out there and take them........ its still a little early in texas but im going to call a little later hopefully its today

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my sister had to take the baby to an appt yesterday soo they couldnt come get it........ im hoping today about to call....... fingers crossed its killing me

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive put pics of it in primer and then in paint im just going to have to get in someones ass or pay for my mom and sister to get a rental im about to call guys i will let yall know!!

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

hate this shit i want to punch something

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

sorry guess going to have to wait until tommrow.... my sister has to work..... sucks having the only vechile in the family

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well not to be a jerk.....but...this thread is worthless until you put some pictures up lol

How bout closing this thread and starting up a new one when the pics are done that way we avoid having to open up the thread and find nothing. ROFLMAO....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SRobinson541