P0449 & P0455

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got these two codes on the title. I changed my purge valve last year, and it cleared a P0496 code. I guess I'll go after the vent valve this time. Only other ideas I have is the pressure sensor on the gas tank. What's everyone think, is this the right track?

funymuny

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What was the verdict? I have P0449 code. I cleared it once and it came back within 10 minutes of driving. The original gas cap does not seem to fit as snugly anymore. But this code means an electronic issue, or so I thought.

funymuny

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alrighty, thanks. I will give it a try. I don't have a lift (but have a friend who does)...either way, looks fairly DIY, even if laying on the ground. Great thing about the Yukons, and 4WD, lots of room underneath.

OP
OP
02Lightning

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alrighty, thanks. I will give it a try. I don't have a lift (but have a friend who does)...either way, looks fairly DIY, even if laying on the ground. Great thing about the Yukons, and 4WD, lots of room underneath.
I just backed it up on some ramps, plenty of room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz