P0307 and stability track

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 08 Tahoe Ltz traction and stabilizer light on as well I already put new spot plugs wire steering wheel angle sensor throttle body change the gas pedal don't know what to do now anybody have an idea
Were you making these decisions on parts based on codes you were getting on a scan tool? What codes are you getting now when you get the dash board errors for stabilitrac and traction control?

OP
OP
S

seatown

Reaction score
I have a 08 Tahoe Ltz traction and stabilizer light on as well I already put new spot plugs wire steering wheel angle sensor throttle body change the gas pedal don't know what to do now anybody have an idea
Still having issues?

OP
OP
S

seatown

Reaction score
coming back to this thread.
Getting the code below, not clear what it means or what to do.
But I’ve seen it mentioned with the stabilitrack issues so maybe it is related to my old problem?
This is the only code I get right now.

bigboy215

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Were you making these decisions on parts based on codes you were getting on a scan tool? What codes are you getting now when you get the dash board errors for stabilitrac and traction control?
Coz42 and co455

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660