P0101 Mass Air Flow Circuit Range/Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not have empirial data, but I would check and clean the throttle body valve and passage. A relearn for the throttle body may be helpful. The Psia seems lower than what I expect. But many engine conditions influence performance. I most always do the add a temp ground thing.

teddy7564

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do not have empirial data, but I would check and clean the throttle body valve and passage. A relearn for the throttle body may be helpful. The Psia seems lower than what I expect. But many engine conditions influence performance. I most always do the add a temp ground thing.
Man I have the po101 every time I go above 3000 rpms. I'm thinking the cats are bad, smell rotten eggs on occasion. Did anybody have a solution for this?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Man I have the po101 every time I go above 3000 rpms. I'm thinking the cats are bad, smell rotten eggs on occasion. Did anybody have a solution for this?
The code is telling you that you have a MAF performance problem. Why are you going to the cats? Check for sealing problems at the MAF. Check connections at the MAF. Use MAF cleaner and clean it and see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork