Owners manual case?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The owners manual for my 2015 SLT came in a plastic bag... Is there a leather portfolio for the manual I should have received?

Or is this no longer included with a $60k truck!!!

If there is one that just isn't included is there a part number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be denali only? Kinda ridiculous you have to get to that level to get a $30 folio.

I would just put the owners manual in a drawer somewhere but they still don't have the 2015 in the my GMC app!!!!

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
App I have but is not working yet as remote control they working on that now, the app read and communicate with the car but no start or locate the car

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
App I have but is not working yet as remote control they working on that now, the app read and communicate with the car but no start or locate the car

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That is the onstar app. There is another app (on iphone at least) called "my gmc" that has a searchable owners manual and some other stuff... But like I said above the 2015 manual is not on there yet.

Gavenger

Reaction score
Yeah, I only got the plastic bag as well. I even asked the salesperson when he got me the envelope with the extra keys where the $5 pouch was. He laughed and said that the bag was all Chevy sends now.

I havent checked the parts department yet to see if they have something.

OP
OP
S

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been hunting older ones on eBay that come with the last gen denali Manuals in them. I think they are still the same size. So that looks like the cheapest way to go.

With both chevy and GMC moving up market with interiors and general product it is a little ridiculous that they have decided to cost cut on this...

GM social media rep listening?!? Trying to save $10 on customers shelling out $60k for a truck is tacky!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuzzycraig

Latest posts