Ordered 2" Body lift today. New leveling kit,BL, and 35s installed next week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a Dick just didn't seem extremely safe to me.

OP
OP
07Z71hoe

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha I know ur not. Just gets old hearing everyone say that, I would love to do 6" suspension lift but I just don't have the money

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really don't understand why a ton of people on here say body lifts are unsafe. What is unsafe about them??? I have had them on two jeeps and a dodge ram without issues. My wife and I put 48,000 miles on the ram, 35,000 miles on the first jeep and we have 26,000 miles on the current jeep all after installing body lifts. We do not do what I would consider extreme offroading, but we most definately "play" with our vehicles.

I am just curious how much experience with body lifts do the body lift "haters" have?

Don't get me wrong suspension lifts have their place, but if all one needs is a couple more inches for bigger tires, why spend the money for a suspension lift?

OP
OP
07Z71hoe

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything is getting put on tomorrow, I will post pics Tuesday or Wednesday

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't understand why a ton of people on here say body lifts are unsafe. What is unsafe about them??? I have had them on two jeeps and a dodge ram without issues. My wife and I put 48,000 miles on the ram, 35,000 miles on the first jeep and we have 26,000 miles on the current jeep all after installing body lifts. We do not do what I would consider extreme offroading, but we most definately "play" with our vehicles.

I am just curious how much experience with body lifts do the body lift "haters" have?

Don't get me wrong suspension lifts have their place, but if all one needs is a couple more inches for bigger tires, why spend the money for a suspension lift?

I have installed and know people that have them. DNW cheap plastic with a bolt through it holding up the body of my truck. Just because it works does not mean it's safe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommyNomad