OEM chrome nnbs door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a set of OEM chrome door handles. Recently put black wheels on the tahoe and as you can see the chrome handles I installed not to long ago dont flow at all with them. I will be switching back to my black handles and would possibly like to trade these for a painted set. Would LOVE to find a set already in my color code (16U) or black, but almost any color would work. Would also consider selling these, but not sure on price. Shipping should roughly cost 10-12 dollars. If you would like to just purchase these, shoot me a pm with offer and we can go from there. Location is Wichita KS.

Handles are in good shape with normal wear and tear small scratches. I bought these from a very reputable member on here (goodinblack) and was very please with them.

image_zpslqi7di0y.jpg
image_zpsaygmh9yp.jpg

any questions just ask
Thanks!

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of black painted ones, but they need to be repainted. I'd consider trading, but I would need these first. Interested?

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These handles have become available again! I gave them to my brother who decided he wanted to go the painted route instead. Looking to sell these for $75shipped! If you need anymore pics or want to talk about them message me with your phone number and I'll text you.

I'm in need of a 4mm billet grill for the bumper of my 2012 Silverado (lower bumper piece and small piece above that) these go for around 60-70 dollars together on eBay, maybe cheaper. Would be willing to work out a trade with someone if they are willing to get those or know of a used set anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo