OBS 4X4 BAG SETUP? (tuck)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
thanks whippled!! there was some good reading and PROOF that it can and has been done on an OBS 4x4. i jacked some pics to show my shop.

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Suicidedoors.com. They can fab anything and know pretty much every single thing there is to bagging and our some great guys.
If it is possible which it is they have seen or done it when it comes to this kind of stuff.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Also a great place to get parts for a good price for the airride.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
You'll have to swap over to a nbs hub to tuck up front. I'd get a 10 bolt out of a newer tahoe/yukon/etc and cut down the coil buckets flat for your lower bag mount. Then you'd want to build a bracket on the frame for a panhard bar and either fab an adjustable panhard to use a factory one and measure at ride height before welding the upper bracket. Should be fairly easy if your shop has a good fabricator/welder the front will be the tough part. You could ship the whole truck to Aaron Iha or someone that has experience but that will cost some serious $$$...worth the loot if you want it done right tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyJoe96

Latest posts