normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alphadenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I'm trying to fit some 32" bfg on my lbs 2000 Yukon Denali but the height of my truck now is 31 3/4 in the front and 32 3/4 on the back, is that normal stock height, because of was planning on cranking the front about 2" and putting a 1.5" block on the back

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I moved this to a better suited section to answer your question, As far as stock Geometry goes Im not sure exact figures However these figures will differ Slightly with every truck on the road like yours due to age , each vehicle will sag more or less depending on its use. but I would say thats normal. Also If your inquiring about the slight difference in height from the back to the front this is also completely normal.

You will clear those tires with ease with the crank and blocks . However I just want to make sure your aware of the adverse affects of cranking does to the suspension components?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jguzman90